6 travnja 2017
Directors and committees
The Management Board is the legal representatives of Arena Hospitality Group, and act together jointly.
Currently there are two Members of Management Board who were last nominated by the Supervisory Board on 30. August 2017. The Management Board who served throughout the year were:
- Reuel (‘Reli’) Israel Gavriel Slonim (President of the Management Board)
- Milena Perković (Member of the Management Board)
Alongside their primary responsibilities, the Management Board is responsible for investor relations, investment and asset development proposals.
The Supervisory Board has established an Audit Committee and Nomination and Remuneration Commit. Their responsibilities include:
- Actively participating in auditing half-year and annual financial report, and consultation with Management Board
- Adjustment of management accounting system related to the 11th USALI edition
- Recommendation of the choice of the external auditor to the Supervisory Board and Management Board as a part of the preparation for the General Assembly’s decision
- Risks and uncertainties management with IT security in focus
- Revision of annual and five-year business plan of Arena Hospitality Group
From time to time, separate committees may be set up by the Management Board to consider specific issues when the need arises. Each committee and each member of the Supervisory Board has the authority to seek independent professional advice where necessary to discharge their duties, in each case at Arena Hospitality Group’s expense. Arena Hospitality Group maintains appropriate Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance.